Let me count the ways.
1. Walking down the street to get pumpkin spice lattes on a whim, while wrapped up on a comfy couch reading coursework for my new classes.
2. The passageway along the Midway, with golden leaves showering everyone.
3. The new playfulness of a cold Lake Michigan, and the cold clouds that make it 12 different colors at once.
4. Feeling super attractive in a great-fitting coat.
5. Truly, really enjoying a bowl of amazing soup.
6. Just walking around in this air. But I guess I like that about all seasons. 🙂