Some of them are pretty dern funny. Or weird. Or both.
- I get a lot of people looking for Henry Horner Homes history and images, and they get linked to the post that I wrote over the summer about reading There Are No Children Here.
- Obviously–luckily–I get a lot of people who search for marker art. Some people find my site for what it is actually about.
- “Odalisque Blog”; Not sure what someone was looking for with this. Paintings from the Romantic era of “Odalisques” in a blog? Maybe that’s a real word in French that I do not know the modern meaning to.
- “One Armed Body Builder”; for some reason, people are really serious about finding pictures of this. They get pointed to the image I used in my I Got Hit By A Bus post.
- Recently tons of people have been getting to my site by searching for Sargis Picak. I had no idea what this was when I saw it pop up, so I googled it myself. Since it doesn’t have a wikipedia entry, I’m assuming that it’s in another language. Turns out there is New Testament Gospel Iconography written into the text, and that I used an image drawn by this man, Sargis Picak, in this post I wrote about learning Greek.
- I always get someone every once and a while searching for Sponge Bar in Daejeon. That was the bar we used to party at way, way back in the day. I don’t even know if it’s a cool spot anymore, but I wrote about a night when one of my heels broke off in this post.
- Someone also reached my site recently by searching Whiney Feminists. Hope you feel bad when you realized that I was being pro-Whiney Feminist in the post that you probably got sent to. Hah.
More on this later. It’s Sunday, I’m on deck for Godly Play. More on that later, I think. I’ve been reading a lot about it. And All kinds of things, really. I’ve been reading and learning and my brain is exploding. Slowly. In a good way.